- Blue City, Oman, currently the largest planned urban and lifestyle development in the GCC - Land Valuation and associated Hospitality and related Real Estate Consultancy Services for this proposed USD 15 billion development.
- Mixed portfolio of real estate in Dubai (confidential) including a hotel on the Palm Jumeirah, a mixed use tower on Sheikh Zayed Road and a substantial theme park and residential project in Dubailand. Structuring, theming and positioning of the portfolio to investors as well as clarifying land use titles and corporate structures.
- Concept development, best use study and feasibility advice for a luxury golf island in Umm Al Qawain on behalf of Tashgeel and the Crown Prince of Umm Al Qawain. PKF are providing ongoing project development advisery.
- Durrat Al Arous, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia - master planned resort community comprising multiple components of residential, commercial and recreational real estate. The project was the first land reclamation coastal resort community in the Gulf, which included the first grass golf course in the region.
- Sunset Beach - Master plan marketing advisers for for a 250 unit luxury member resort project in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia, including start up operations and product planning, marketing and sales strategy, quality management system, staff planning and IT strategy.
- Concept Development, viability study and master plan for a resort development in Salalah (Oman). Preparation of government submissions to obtain land allocation. Development of financing approaches, feasibility study and market positioning. Definition of component mix.
- Strategic positioning review of a mixed use real estate complex in Cairo, Egypt comprising a hotel, a casino, shopping mall and luxury apartments. As part of a refinancing exercise, the complete strategy of the complex from vision/mission through to detailed action plans had to be developed to maximise the synergistic potential and an integrated approach to the market.
- Strategic positioning, concept definition and master planning for two residential resorts on Barbados.
Return to Key Project Portfolio